We had an amazing time celebrating Global Diversity Awareness Month this October with our Nobel team members from over 20 countries worldwide.
Although we celebrate and cherish the diversity in our multicultural team all year round, we dedicated the special month of October to bringing even more appreciation to the cultural variety that is present in our global family.
We feel extremely happy and grateful to have such an amazing team with lovely colleagues from all over the world. While each of us is differently unique, we are all the same, united by our Nobel values.
Because we are simply better together, we celebrated Global Diversity Awareness Month by learning more about each other’s culture and connect as a team through special activities and events:
- Nobel World Plant Action, where we shared with the entire team photos depicting different plants that were nursed throughout this year by Nobel team members worldwide.
- Movie & Book Recommendations from My Country, in which we challenged our colleagues to suggest a movie and/or book from their country for the rest of the team to watch or read.
- Culture Guides Training, through which we had access to valuable information and insights about all the cultures represented in our wonderfully diverse team.
- Language Exchange Program, where we learned to say common everyday phrases in different languages with the help of team members around the globe.
- Halloween around the World, a challenge where we shared spooky myths, legends or superstitions from our local cultures and we expanded our horizons with frightening tales and characters from worldwide folklore.
We were very excited to take part in our October activities, full of fun and insightful events and activities, all about diversity! Once again, we confirmed the fact that our strength as a team lies within the multitude of cultural backgrounds that create the backbone of our Nobel family.